Monday, February 11, 2013

Card shower! (40 days!)

On Saturday, Kevin came over to pick me up. We were going tubing with Grace and Allison, two 12 years olds I have been mentoring for the past two years or so.

With him, Kevin brought me a surprise!

It started with a note, from Kevin's Grandma Wendzel. She said that she wanted to throw me a bridal shower but being in Michigan made it a bit difficult. Instead, she threw me a card shower! She got in contact with several of Kevin's female relatives and they sent me cards!

It was so sweet of them and so very generous! I feel really loved and welcomed by Kevin's family!


Another cute story, because I always have a few to tell.

While we were on our second tow up the tubing hill, Kevin was sitting in the tube ahead of me, facing me. Here I was all bundled up, stomach down on a tube, wearing two sets of clothing. Kevin looked at me with a big smile and indicated that he couldn't wait to marry me in only 42 days!

He is such a catch. Such a great guy! I love him so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment