Monday, November 5, 2012

Kismet!

Another very very exciting week (or two) with the wedding planning. What has been planned, you ask?

Gooooood question!

We're almost done with the invitation wording and I'm soon going to order a sample of it. Yay!

Also, we began premarital counseling yesterday with Pastor Nathan at Kevin's church. I have been a tiny bit nervous for that to begin, and now it has. So...now is the fun part?

I was sick a few days last week, so I don't have a ton to report actually. Kevin and I got to spend the weekend together, about a day and a half, which was really really nice. I also went to my first shower! They had a prayer shower at Kevin's church and I was one of the honoured guests! It was really nice to meet a lot of the ladies and spend time with them! The only downside was that I had to tell how Kevin and I met a bunch of times, plus we had already told Pastor Nathan earlier that day at counseling. So I felt like all I was doing was telling people how Kevin and I began.

We were kismet. Totally. Also the name of an AWESOME consignment shop that Melanie recommended to me in Rochester. It is my new favorite. I didn't buy anything, but it was great to look around.

So according to my count, the wedding is 20 weeks away. Or on my countdown, it says 4 months and 18 days. The website says 138 days. Are you sick of the countdown yet?

Here's another way to look at it! There are a lot of little events between then and now!
November 5th (TODAY) Lee's birthday (best friend's husband) 
November 22nd, Thanksgiving.
December 25th, Christmas.
January 1, New Years Day
January 9, My Dad's birthday
January 13th, My parents' anniversary and Caitlyn's birthday (best friend)
January 29th, My birthday (I turn 29!)
February 14th, Valentine's Day
March 17th (i think??), St. Patrick's Day
March 23rd, OUR WEDDING DAY!
March 24th, Palm Sunday
March 31st, Easter Sunday.

Lots and lots to keep us busy until the wedding day. It'll be here before you know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment