Thursday, August 23, 2012

Seven Months To Go!

The count-down has begun! Well, it really began when we set the date. But still, only 7 months until Kevin and I get married! I am so excited!!

Last night I got to have a girl's night with my lovely Matron of Honor Caitlyn and my (hopefully) future flower girl, Savannah. Savannah is about 13 months old now and SO CUTE and SO SMART! She learns very quickly. She's stringing words together, she recognizes animals by name, sound, and picture, and she can now say her favorite color, purple. Which is a good favorite color to have, since it's one of the wedding colors. :-D She can walk, run, and put away her toys. Soon, she'll be potty training since she already clearly lets her parents know when she needs a new diaper.

Ultimately, it was really great to have a girl's night with Caitlyn. With all the wedding stress plus life getting stressful in general, it's really great to just talk and laugh. Caitlyn and I always have a great time and I don't know what I'd do without her.

This weekend, Kevin and I had planned to go to the Minnesota State Fair but I suggested we skip it this year. We're going up to the cities next weekend with Kevin's parents anyhow. We'll have a nice quiet evening of pizza, board games, and Doctor Who. I love being engaged to a fellow geek! Time to do more wedding planning. Guest list and save the date cards are next on the agenda!

No comments:

Post a Comment